Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 2, 2003

Hopeful November

Good day, I woke up took my coofee outside and said thank you God for giving me another day. ( And a beautiful one if that ) I went to my first AA dinner function last night. Did't know what to expect, Man it was fun. You talk about a room filled with Love and HAPPY people. We are special people, with a blessing from God or our HIgher Power as you see him. Everyone ate, and danced all night and it was done WITHOUT drinking, I had more fun like that then I ever did in my drinking career. For some reason you are not shy, and always smiling. I thank God for every day now, I remember when I would wake up on a Sunday around 3-4 PM and say ' What the Hell did I do last night"  and call around to see what kind of ass I made out of myself. Well this morning I woke up after a function feeling good and Remembering EVERYTHING including the people I meant and even leaving, the ride home, thats a switch I never ever remembered the ride home, thats when my brain would just shut off ( blackout) but by the grace of God I have a second chance on Life and it's better Late then never, and the best part it DOESN'T COST NOTHING just time, and that we all have when we choice to use it. Well I hope everyone is having a great day, and never forget to pray for the other people that are still suffering, and also each other, As they say Thank God in the AM Thank God in the PM and go to a meeting, it does work if you work it. God Bless and will write more later.    Thank you Tom,                                                                                      Gail

No comments: