Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Moods

Mood's, boy they can come and go. I'am still early in soberity and Thank God everyday for a new day. But one thing I have learned from someone that is very wise, is that I can start my day over anytime. Night Day Afternoon, it doesn't matter. As a women I think we are moody anyway,lol.... But so is everyone. That is what makes our world so different and exciting. For the new comer just hang in there. Remember (they told me) The first three steps are sit down, shut up, and listen.  There is alot of wise people out there and people that really do care. AA people are special they are mostly very REAL people. Just go to FACE TO FACE meetings and your life will change, but moods are all part of it. Till Later Good day everyone, God Bless the still suffering acholics, and your all in my prayers. Love Gail

No comments: