Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009


I'm home. I finally moved only six mins. South. Hahaa.

This is what it is all about. The rewards of belief and honest hard work. I never thought in my wildest dreams that one day I would be able to enjoy Gods gifts right in my back yard. It was almost six years ago when I was near death from drinking I didn't think so at the time "Of course I thought life was a long game with no winner". This is one of the rewards they preach about but I thought I would never get. never get. hahaa.. In Gods time, not mine. Boy that was proven. I would have never thought this six years ago.When all I wanted was to stay as far away from people as I could.I still love solitude but it is a at home finally in my life feeling. I just wanted to share that even thou we can't seem to see that light at the end of that LONG tunnel sometimes. But with Hope, Love, Peace and a power greater then ourselves on our side "Always" there is a flicker of light growing.

With Peace & Love " the jersey shore girl'
Gail

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow.. that's a great view! We can't wait to come down and visit! Let us know when you are free.