Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Understanding

Well it was a great day, finally I have found someone that understands me and knows where I'am coming from. I went to four meetings today man it was fun. The people that I'am with are so special and all have been where I'am at one time in there life. I still pray that someday my husband will understand this disease some, he really is missing out on the best of me. I'am at my best , the best I've been for a long time and only going to get better and stronger. I love life now and see it with both eyes open, head on. My eyes where blinded for so many years from drugs and a booze, that it was unfair to the people that loved me because even thou I loved them I was uncapable of showing it. Now my feeling and thoughts are healing, God is showing me a new blessing everyday. Someday I pray, my husband can understand and come to realize that this is a way of life for me now. I love him and really would like for him to be a part of my recovery but something I just had to do myself. This is a self help program and always have your hands out to help the next person like they did for me. My body and Mind is healing slowly, but strongly. In a way I thank God for the day I hit Rock Bottom, because if I never hit that low I  would be dead, my body was shutting down and my mind was tired without a fight no more. It has only been 42 days, and boy what a difference. It's almost like having those 5 senses back again. It is good to feel, Love share and have peace knowing that God is handleing my life now the way he chooses. Now if only he can give me good spelling. hahahaha, Well till later God Bless thank you another day. Keep my Children and Husband safe, and bless our families. Thank you Tom/Renee'   Love Gail

No comments: