Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 8, 2003

Everything For A Reason

When you wake up in the morning at 3AM, why does that happen? Maybe it's God telling you wake up I have something for you to see or feel. I have a lesson for you to inplant in the thoughts of yours for the day to come. No one really knows for sure, but you can feel the peaceful power that surrounds you as you go back to bed to continue that nights sleep. I walk outside and the first thing I see is the beauty that we are all gifted with all around us, but alot of us never take notice, ( shame on them) they are really missing out. Life itself is a gift bad or good, somehow it works out in the long run. God has a plan for me and I believe there is a reason for where i'am at. Being early  soberity life is starting to have color everything isn't in Black and White anymore, or should I say most of the time. Well things arise everyday and if I let it get me down they will, But with the help of GOD i'am going to make it. I DON'T want to waste  the gift of life I was blessed with. Well I'll write more later, God bless. Gail

No comments: