Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 14, 2003

shortcomings

Well, it is another day of cold weather and wind. Can't wait for summer to get back around. I really miss sitting on the beach and reading. Well I have another day to be gratful for, I have my health, kids, and a piece of mind these days. Still missing home at times, but I guess this is what everyone needed is time. God will show me the right way. My husband and children are always in my prayers but now I also include myself ( not asking but thanking) . The hoildays are coming up and I'am just going to keep busy. Helping other people the way they all helped me. I have to put my feelings aside sometimes and just thank God for being alive and having this little bit of peace in my life now. I wake up every morning at 6am go outside and look up and thank God for anpther day, I try to go thur the day just doing the right thing. One thing to try is ( do something nice for three people in one day and don't tell anyone about it) not as easy as it might sound, but great for the mind. Well i'll right more later, if you happen to read some of my journals please leave a comment, I would love to here from you. God Bless and Love All. Gail  3/3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gail,

The title should not be Shortcomings. More like Goodcomings.

My opinion only.

Rob