Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 6, 2003

Co-dependency

Well, today is one of those rainey day's. I knew what kind of day it was going to be as soon as I woke up. I went to the counselor today and we talked. Co-dependency, when your mood is reflected by the way others see you, I never realized how powerful that is. I guess when your relationships are going good or just so busy you don't even think of it but when your mood gets down and you hang on every word that people give you, that is not healthy, the hardest thing in the world is letting go. I think that letting go of people that you really love is harder then letting go of a addiction. My addiction cost me everything that meant something to me. And now if I ever have any chance of regaining it I have to let go, it is easier to let the drink go sometimes before the family.  One of the hardest lessons to learn are to do it for yourself, and be graftful for what you do have and not the things that you don't have, I let it all go to God, he is the only one that is powerful enough to handle this. I will always love my Family and Husband, but at one point I guess they had to let go to, if they didn't I would have never woke up and realized what it is like to be Sober. It's only been 37 days but that is 37 more then I had before. I thank God everyday for my Children, Family, Higher Power (God), and my husband for sticking to his guns, I know realize what and how much love I lost and how much love I took for grantied. Until Later Gail ( going to a meeting) Hello Randi Love u.

No comments: