Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Prayer Helps.



I had a experience the other night for God to take that gut wrenching pain away. The feeling of loss, grieving and all that goes with heart ache. I prayed :

Please God take this pain from me.
Help me to continue to become a whole women again.
Let me not forget the Deep Love I felt.
For it is God that allowed me to share this world with all. And it is for his gifts that I see in sobriety, I'm still here on his journey! Love endures sacrifice for me... But you never know what God has in my future. Thank God it's not about the drink today that gets into my head !!!!!! Unconditional Love my animals have for me is something humans should really practice daily to make this a better world all around.

Waiting for the Thaw /// Gail jersey shore girl

No comments: