Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

PAST

Well I just found a journal from 2002, boy maybe I shouldn't have read it. I was so messed up and really on the verge of who knows what. Even thou all the mess I still loved my husband, I really do miss my family and my Husband, I really never knew how much because I was all screwed up. I'am sober now 42 days, doesn't sound like alot but it is a great start, I still pray for God to direct me the right way. When I was a kid I always used to say If you love something set it free if it comes back it is yours, if not it never was. Well It is one of the hardest things to do, but with a clear mind now I have to handle the pain and heart ache head first. I do believe that God will do the right thing for all. I have to go to a meeting now I will write more later. Gail

No comments: