Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pink Cloud Maybe???????

Well I've been handling everything pretty good, I have my moments. The Pink cloud stage where everything is just right with God and then the times WHY did all this happen. God seems to be keeping it green for me and showing me that it is time to work and be in the program instead of just being around the program. I can do all the service I want and talk, share,etc.. But if I don't see and understand the steps that are given freely to me all that service is what it is just duties. It took me five years to understand what most of these steps are showing me. A new way of life and I've been tested and you know it works with me doing the action to make it work.
I don't know what is ahead but then thats not my job I'm finally learning what it takes to take it day to day. I wake up and thank God for another day today and just ask for the willingness to see what he is trying so hard to show me. For today I'm just following his will.. Whats going to happen is going to happen, I have to look out for me.. God first, Me second, other people Third... without that I'm no good to no one..

Till next time peace and love... Gail (the south jersey girl).

No comments: