Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Self Worth

Self worth is something I have to review in my self. I sometimes have a way of being unworthy, The take care of everything nature sets in and sometimes I forget about myself and then I feel less then when in truth I'm not.Getting Thur the trials of getting sober mentally,physical & spiritually isn't always easy. Physically I cleaned up well but the guilt and losing everything took time. Still to this day I feel a piece missing. I was always a one person person and in my recent relationship to have four years go by and it is now on a break because I can't commit to get married I was always faithful, and I couldn't just toss my son which is 21 and in recovery three months to find out into the street. I always thought loving someone was loving everything about them or at least excepting it. i'm just feeling alittle lost right now but I do know that I'm worth everything God has put in my path, I just don't act on it all the time ( I have to work on that). My recovery is always going to be work and action. I don't ever want to forget wgere I came from and what I lost to get to the point I'm at now. I'm grateful to have people love and trust me today. I can go and have fun sober and remember the next day and not be embarrassed to answer my phone to here I did something awful. I have my down moment but I have to remember I'm right where I should be, I'm heart broken but this to shall pass I know God has a plan for me ,, and you never know giving Time,,, Time it might all work out wonderful.. No one knows but the Big guy.. Well until the nest time With Love The jersey shore girl: Gail

No comments: