Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 25, 2008

God doing for me what I cannot do for myself

Thank God i have a program and a great support system. I've been going thur some great emotional family stuff.Thanks to the program and God I'm pretty sure that it is keeping me sane. The love of my life is a duel personality and my son is the same it all came to a head this week and I didn't think od drinking or using. I'm holding it together that is a mircle.. I have a trust in myself these days that I've never had before it is amazing. I will write more later..

with Love & Prayer,,, The jersey shore girl Gail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you get stronger on your own without the booze and pills life will be easier for you to face. Life when there's a crisis, will be done sober and with common sense. Your inner feelings aren't numbed with alcohol which is good. You can see more clearly in a sober state.

I'm proud of you for not giving in to your demons of the past. Stay strong no matter what is going on in your life right now.....just stay strong. You don't ever wanna go back to the hole in hell that only booze and drugs brings you.
I don't know what your facing right now, but it seems you have a good start on the outcome.