Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sunsets are forever

This Sunset is a painted picture from God... Rob and I (my other half) love to go and watch the sunsets thats one thing we try to make time for, And the sunsets really came to play in this week. We went to dinner with my daughter and my wonderful future son on law Nick on Sunday night it was great. We went to a tribute dinner show for Frank Siniatra the guy we really good. In the middle of the show the singer stopped and said we have a special guest here tonite and then it all started Rob requested a song for me to be sung and when the song was over Rob stood up and said : Gail you know all those Sunsets we love would you do me the honor to spend the rest of those sunsets together with me?: Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him and God WHAT A RING I was shocked.
Even thou I've been married before I have need had ANYONE propose to me before it was so funny I was in shock and my daughter sat there crying saying yes. hahahahaa... It was wonderful just another great gift of soberity. Rob and I have made it thou the Good the Bad The ugly and the evil so there isn't much more, but we stayed together and worked it out pain is the touch tone to growth well we grew strong together, I know there are people out there that aren't going to be happy with this all the negitivty but for once I have control of my life and i'm SOBER and a child of God The rewards are just amazing thats something I thought I would never say. We are shooting for a FEB or April 2007 small wedding and to our amazment the first place that was just striking happens to be acho..... free BYOB only wine and beer is wished but no one drinks that I know of so no bar fee..  I'm happy  well more will be realed as time goes on this ring is soooooo beautiful now I know where all the money went and it is time to save now,,,  Rob did a great job and I'm so proud of him no one has ever done this like this for me...   God Bless you all Gail Jersey Shore Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW and Double WOW!!  Let me be the first one here to say how Happy I'm to hear such wonderful news. What a memorable journal entry :) a very beautiful one for a wonderful lady that has been through H--- and survived. I bet you never imagined just how wonderful life could be sober. It was scary at the beginning, but look at the rewards. I'm so very very happy for you and your Rob. Sounds like you've both been partners in getting yourselves back to the real meaning of life. I compliment you both for sticking in there and standing tall for each other.

What a way to have your man propose  :).....a complete surprise.....and a beautiful ring to top it off. You must take a picture and let us readers enjoy in your happiness. please please please...ha.ha

Isn't life so worth living now? That old bottle no longer has you under it's control. God has you back in his fold and what a marvelous life you have ahead of you. My blessings to you and to your Rob.