Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

reactions

Boy you really find out who your friends are when you have surprising news. I had some good friends that had tears of happiness for Rob & I and then there where friends that where just down right ignorent, I was told along time ago that not all people like to see people make it. That some people get jealous or just want to cause a whirl wind when people make it thur hard times and come out on top. Rob & I worked hard on this relationship and neither one of us gave up and came thur it boy there are people out there that are just not happy for anyone because they just don't see the whole picture. I know that God works in both our lives and he wouldn't steer us wrong or make it EASY to pick the right road it took time and work. TIME= This I Must Earn..... and we earned it.It's funny how the true colors of people come out and what is even more funny is that I just pray for them today instead of cursing them. That God that old Gail is dead but can come back at anytime with a drink or no program. Boy meets Girl in AA Girl meets boy what a nice meeting place you could even remember eachothers name and what you did. hahaha....   The values I have for my own self has changed I have limits today and dreams and when they said Live is beyond my wildess dreams I thought they where all on something and in time I would find out what it was . But all it was, was good people, a program of recovery, and a faith to jump into the void and have trust in God today...   The gifts are priceless and so are the people.. (most of them) we are all still human so you still have one in every crowd but few and far between.. Till next time Love yeahs Gail Jersey Shore Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sad that your wonderful news was almost ruined by a few so called friends. I say almost....because only you can let them ruin it.....are they worth it? Yes! you have learned a lesson in life, some so called friends just aren't ever happy unless they make others feel miserable or less of a person. Only you know what your heart feels towards this man, you know his goodness, you know his inner strength. So what if you met at an AA meeting, what better place to meet than there.

Hey,  I've had a few friends that met their husbands at church and their miserable after a few years of marriage. So no matter where you meet the man of your dreams, it doesn't matter. What matters is how you feel when your with him. What you see in this man, others may not. So what!!! Let these catty ignorant jealous friends know, your happy and nothing they say or do, is gonna change that.  They must be awfully miserable if they can hurt you in this way, by trying to take your moment of glory and turn it into something not good for you. Say's they!

Maybe I'm wrong about these people, you know them. But I'd stay clear of these so called friends. Believe me at my age of 63 I've been there. Including the loss of people I thought had my back. You really learn who your true friends are in good times and bad. Hang onto the ones that you know are your true and honest caring pals. Sorry I went on an on about this, but I get upset when someone gets hurt by evil people.

You and your fiance have suffered through one of the hardest things you'll ever have to face and you both became closer and stronger. How could this not be good for you both. God knows what he's doing. You both were brought together for a reason. Listen to your heart, I did and I've been married going on 46 years to my childhood sweetheart. Love him dearly, still. So live for you and enjoy this moment in your life.