Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 9, 2006

A god giving day.

Times of quiet doesn't happen that much where I sit down and enjoy them. but today I am!! I had a rough weekend, I was on antidepressives for 12 years and I finally went to the herb & vitimin store and replaced my perscription with a healthier verision. This is only what I did for ME only not recommended. I stopped taking the Zololf the doctor was giving me she kept uping it and I felt worse and worse, DEPRESSED ...  Well let me tell you my experience I went thur a 4 day withdraw of feeling sick mentally and physically and now finally I'm feeling so much better.  I kinda leaped out into the void which can be dangerous but I've been on these kinds of medicines for 12 years and drank with them and took them when I got sober now I have to find out for me what I'm really about so far not bad just for the first 4-5 days. This is not recommended This is something I did ......    Alot of people need medicine and if I swing back the other way in time I will consider going back on it but I feel better everyday so far.. One Day At A time. I just got so tired of the doctors having a pill for everything, I just can't do that today.... I drank to bring me up or down, to sleep or function now I have to reley on God and the program and MYSELF for once..   Till later Happy to be alive today,,, God bless you and yours.. Love gail the jersey shore girl/

No comments: