Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 7, 2006

dream

Well it is Full Moon and I started a new herbal aproach to health care and PMS what a combo. hahaha. Thank God I'm sober. My body and mind seems to be changing again growing pains at 44 lol. The dreams of the past haven't haunted me in awhile but they are back. dreams of the kids Ex-husband and his new wife and the hopeless feeling. Thank God when I wake up it is a dream and I just tell myself that. This time of year with the weather change and cold beaches it is so seasonal depressive. I have been really struggling with seperation aniexty trying to stick to the tough love problem with my son anthony IT IS HARD.. Thank God for sponsors, what a rare breed they can be. Mine is great. God did put the right one in my path. Well Right now I'm powerless over the changes that are happening to me. More shall be revealed. Love you all till next time Jersey shore (cold) girl . Gail God Bless..

No comments: