Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Mind can play tricks

Well, just sitiing here thinking that can be a mistake at times. I have alot of great books to read and have went thur most of them. I tried to call my son and husband back but there is no answer. Boy can the mind go travling, thinking they are somewhere else that they don't want me at. Thats how your mind can play tricks. I talked to my son earlier his dad was still working (he does long hours and works non-stop at his job). All I wanted to do is just go down and make him dinner, hug him, talk to him, etc. I really miss all the one on one things that a mom does. I wasn't good all the time but most of the time. Having a sober mind does mean you have a clear mind. Now you remember things you took for granted, and boy does it hurt. You find that the things you took for granted where the most important things in your life. But being a alcoholic you only think of yourself. (self-destruced) but thinking it is just a way of life. ( boy it was a wrong way of life) tomarro is 30 days TOTALLY sober for me and I will celebrate it by myself when I wake up and thank God for another day. Please Bless My Family and all the people that are still suffering out there hopefully they will find a way before it is too LATE. But then IS IT REALLY NEVER TOO  LATE ?  Gail

No comments: