Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Another Stage

Today, we a great day. God really showed his true rewards to me, I guess that is the little gifts that people really don't notice much with the way life is so busy. I had special time with my son Karl Jr. Today I'am so grateful for being sober. I can here the rotten things I did in the past and finally came to live with them. Things we do to the people we love and even people we don't know when we are under the influence can be cruel. We destroy good lives and don't even realize it. I guess I just came to terms with my dark passed, and I finally forgiving myself and put it behind me. All this time I woundered why I feel so depressed , to now realize the past was holding me down. It was almost like a powerful drugs that just takes control of you. I can look in the mirror now and say YES you are living with a sickness but the key word is living and the other key word is time. The sickness of being a acholic is something that you can't cure with a pill. It takes TIME, honesty,and will, the most important thing is to have the grace of GOD in your life everyday. When you feel weak he is never to tired to carry you. ( When you get that feeling it is sooooooo  great ) My life is going in a different direction and it is for the best. I feel love , and also welcome it now. AA has helped me open more doors in 30 days then I have done in 25 years. The love and respect you get from others is such a blessing. God has great plans for me and I'am just taking his lead. Marriage or no marriage This new found love for me is here to stay, and the took alot of TIME. I want to bless all other people trying to get there lives together. And pray to God to lift some of the Pain and anger that my husband has, (he really is a great guy) When we where together I would always say " You don't deserve me, You deserve Better" Well you know what I was right. He deserved someone that was sober enough to see the love one person had for another. God Bless my children, and family, and all the rest of the people that are still suffering out there. There is always HOPE for whatever you dream in as long as your true to yourself. Till Tomorrow, Gail

No comments: