Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 26, 2003

One of those nights:

Tonite is one of those nights. I go to AA meetings alot, and I really Love the people there. They for full of Love and we all understand each other. I have been seperated for some time now with the hopes of someday getting my marriage back together. I have tried so hard, I really miss my husband and the Family Life. I have a problem with acholic but noticed the problem after all these years and came to terms with it. I loke being sober now. Even thou it does suck sometimes in that crazy sort of way. ( but I wouldn't trade it for anything) I came to believe in a power greater then myself and that is a long bridge to cross. I'am so loney. I'am only 41 this is the time we planned for. The kids  are older and we where suppost to have this time for us. After all the hard work of being active parents. I really want to share my life, I hate being alone. I know I sound so negitive at times, but I guess thats just the poor me symdrom. I just pray and take it DAY TO DAY everyone tells me it gets better in TIME. That is the key word Time... Well until tomarro God Bless sweet dreams and goodnight. Gail

No comments: