Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wheres my Spiritual Path?

Where did it go, Spiritual ........ It has been a hell of a year. SO GLAD 2010 is here. I'm really tiring.
I've been though some growth that just Physical, Mentally, Emotional, bankrupted me. I really feel scared to death. One great thing is I didn't want to drink. It took me so long to let some things go of my past that it really stood in the way of my future. I have to reminded myself that GOD is in charge and he never let me down, it was just the opposite I let him down but he FORGAVE me unconditionally. What a gift. I have to leave Rob in Gods hands. Man I thought I would ever Hurt or should I say Love that deeply again like I do Rob. I know the real man.
My son Anthony Brittany and the baby still live here with me. I wish for them there own place. They where God sent this Holiday season this was the first Christmas and New Years I spent without Rob. I did promise when we moved in this house it would only be us, But things come up and when Family needs Family ( My Granddaughter ) Can someone please tell me how to just rip it off like a bandage and get on?????? God wills not mine be done!!!! Prayer helps and works!!!

No comments: