Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What does love look like?



The Art of Love what does it look like? Thinking back as far as I can I know I was shown love but the feeling remembered most is Wanting Love. When I think of Love as a young women I think of the beautiful things that God has allowed me too experience. The gifts of living sometimes are hard to remember when a hard time hits. Growing up and being a child of a alcoholic home and being one myself uses my tools against me sometimes. Have to keep corrected.
I'm a natural care taker, I see the good in all and in some I see the "good" God given person. The tools in AA teach me to not drink One Day At A Time. The program also showed me many feeling that I never felt sober until now. Love, Being One with another, also hurts and misplacement in my own soul.
I can recognize my Heart & Core of my body now and it's missing a beat.

" O, Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoles, as to console; to be loved as to love; for it is in giving that we pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to exeral life.

Love is a beautiful special moment or time that God has so gracefully showed me.

After the dark comes light.

God Bless Gail

No comments: