Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

anxiety

My life like everyones has allot of twists and turns. I've been working allot and when I don't go to meetings in a few days I feel like I forgot to take my medicine. Anxiety can become a very big part of me at times. I have learned that lack of Humility can lead me to anxiety. When I try to do my will instead of leaving it in the hands of a person or persons that are more qualified I take on the stress. It was explained to me "Perhaps you where on a plane and very nervous and anxious to start, the pilot comes on the speaker and says" Welcome aboard sit back relax and enjoy the flight. Thats when Humility sets in should I be riddled with stressed out thoughts or should I just let go and let the person more qualified just fly the plane. Being humble letting go of what I cannot control. When i try to do everything myself I get stressed out instead I have to humble myself and let go and let God. I've been Thur some crazy stuff lately and I would be lying to say resentment hasn't set in at times. When this happens I have to pray Thur it and talk Thur it or my head will just go on it's own path. Lack of Humanity is my gateway to anxiety. This lesson took me five years to see and it's going to take practice to practice it. Thank God I have a program that doesn't require perfection.
Well until next time God bless & "Keep your head up and face the world head on"
Love and prayers, Gail ( The shore jersey shore girl"

No comments: