Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 9, 2006

changes in the wind

Well changes are in motion. I'm removing stress or trying to find the core of it.
i took a leave from working at the hospital and just do cleaning now ( I have my own business ). Alot of stress has been removed but now moving to the home sector? I was thinking all day yesterday when I would have those many days when my first words where " I'm so sorry I will never do that again I was wrong" I said that all the time when I was drinking people where tired of hearing it. Well now I'm tried of hearing it, I live with a person that is Bi-Polar and in deniel it can be hard with the manic flare up otherwise hes a great guy. I need to seperate myself from this. I need peace I have be mentally harassed for the last time. I now know how others felt when I always said I was sorry. It is tiring. I just ask for prayers to give me the streghth and courage that I will need to maintain my ground. I didn't get sober for this I want more in my life..... Peace Happiness & Love for ALL....   Well until later Love Gail Jersey Girl....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://journals.aol.com/chatzeekay/LifeandLessons/entries/880 its good to see you posting saying hello toyou