Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 6, 2004

Changes like the wind.

Well, it's has been awhile i THOUGHT i WAS GOING TO COME BACK AND WRITE BUT THE UP AND DOWNS REALLY GOT TO ME. i CAN GIVE GREAT ADVICE BUT NEVER CAN i USE MY OWN. On July 1st. I celebrated 9 Months sober. Boy what a trip it has been putting the drink down was the easy part. Living life on lifes terms thats the hard part. I feel like I have been in a coma for 3 years only 9 months of that sober and finally woke up to everybody and everything gone. My husband went with someone else, the kids are living there own lives and now I have to live mine. It's almost like I have to learn it all over again, but then I guess I do. I don't miss the people that I used to hang with or the places I went but it does get loney. 4th of July was a hard weekend for me. I live in a resort area by the shore and all the happy families and children really got me depressed. I was happy for the people having fun but felt so alone with myself, I just wanted to be happy and loved and have someone call me honey or dear. Kiss or Hugg would have even been good. Everyone tells me how good of a person I am, and God will put someone special in my life in his time. I have to go with that I guess for now. I'am really glad I'am able to write again I wasn't able to for a while. I just didn;t know what to write, I couldn't even write my thoughts because they where so screwed up. Hope everyone is doing great. be back soon, Gail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE NOT ALONE YOU HAVE GOD AND AT ANY TIME NEEDED YOU CAN CALL ON A FRIEND FROM HERE