Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 12, 2010

Mind Wind

Over Six years ago I stood helpless. (In Body & Mind ). I thank God everyday for MY second chance. Within this time Learning to connect with people again has been a journey for me. I'm so grateful to the program of AA for the people that have came in my life ,made a difference and continued on there own journey and SOME# just became apart of my New Life! The one thing I would here allot "Was after the first five years you reach a point where it's not about the Drink anymore". It's about how to overcome the fears,pains & The wind like thoughts that go Thur your head. The fear "CAN I " and then you tell yourself "You know you can". I have found a amazing source,canal, whatever it maybe, it is a way for me to try to calm those winds that blow Thur they really hurt sometime. In Sobriety I have learned now what it is like to have a core, the same core I would cover up with drinking or whatever. To cover the pain of Love Hurt Pressure Kids Etc.............................. especially after 8-9 Pm. when I drank those nights off from work would drive me crazy " Until I had a couple @ home and went out. Now I'm at a place where 9pm. I would love to just watch a show, Read, share a moment, touch. The winds that blow thur now are of Peace Love & Joy. The winds do have there own current "God and the universe in large" I have to depend on that source Just for today, just for the passing Mind Winds...

With all Light,Love God Bless The jersey shore girl-- Galewinds lol

No comments: