Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 3, 2006

Season changes so do I.

Well it's getting to be that time of year. IT IS COLD burrrrrrrrrr....  We in Nj get teased one day it is 70 and tonite it is 20.*  It is my slow time of the year now and year round work that I have keeps me going until April,,, this time of year i get depressed but then I sit back and think how lucky I am today. I have to remember to be graitful for everything I have and do. My daughter is so into the wedding plans it is funny, she has me booked up with every vender down to the hour this coming tuesday. She is a trip. I love her. Robs kids are happy too and all working on saving money for there trip from fla. to come to the wedding in april. Wehave a confirmed date. April 15 th (tax day hahaa) at 430 pm on the beach at the cape may point Iam just taking it day to day because I can get myself crazy in a min... if I look to far ahead. I'm trying not to worry about money so much that is what I do best in the winter but it just gets me crazy. I'm trying to just remember that God will take care of us and lead us to where we are to be. I do get stressed I even thought of going back to work at the hospital but with all the crap that goes on I don't know I miss the patiences and working with the sick but I don't miss all the upper manger crap. Well I guess the best thing to do right now is just be gratiful that I have choices today and I'm sober and can act on them.. Well God Bless until next time KEEP WARM  Love Gail ( jersey shore girl/

No comments: