Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 8, 2006

By the grace of God

Well today is a sunny day looks like a nice one, I feel pretty good I was re-baptist on Wed it was great we went down to the ocean and did the whole body dunking what a feeling. My pastor and friends at church where there.
Some people don't understand why I did that but all I have to say is I'm now old enough to make my own choices at 6 weeks old I wasn't. I'm coming up on three years soberity on the 1st. of Oct...  I have a whole new like so why not start everything off new.  Right now I'm just taking it day to day that took me some time to do that. I still have to schedule my business cleaning appointments which puts me a week or so ahead but I write it down and worry about it when it comes, I just Let go and Let God do the work now I'm too tired what a relief to know I can do that.. Well until later Bless all of you and have a great day.. Love Gail the jersey shore girl..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your rebaptism. Glad all is going good with you.

Fall is here and the weather here in Michigan has been beautiful. Today it's a little cool with a high of 65. Some of our trees are already changing. I'm taking full advantage of this cooler weather and spending as much time as I can outside. Winter will be here before we know it, then it's like hibernation time for me :)

Oh and let me also congratulate you on your upcoming 3 year anniversary of being sober. That is something to be soooooooooooo very very proud of. On December 13th I'll have 13 years of being sober and to think that at first I was so terrified that I wouldn't know what to do without my bottle. I didn't know if I could even make it one day without it, believe me it was terrifying back then, thinking about going without my bottle. But with the help of God, and a strong will power and determination to get myself back.......I won and it's been almost 13 years.

So believe me when I say.....I know how you feel.....I know how proud you must be, not only for yourself but for your son.