Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 14, 2006

changing tides

Times are forever changing, or should I say growing. I have made a giant leap into gods well and leave the faith to me and the will to him lately. I'm venchering out on my own with my business, It took along time to work for the great repution that I have on the Cleaning Front, and today people trust in me and believe my honesty. What a switch. I'm at a point in my life where I have to take some chances if not they are going to just slip by again again I don't want to lose no more I want to go one foot forward it has only taken me three years to come up with this decision hahaha...  I was tormenting myself with the fact be my own boss or work for someone... It was driving me crazy so now I'm going to be my own boss with my work and just go with thy will not mine. I have been feeling really good lately, the skies at night and day are unbelieveable and god sent. I like the normal in my life today bedtime, wake up early, remembering what I did yesterday. (haha) even in soberity I was slipping back in the stress and not even remembering what I did yesterday. I have emptied my plate alittle. It is almost like jumping into the void head first knowing God is there and will not let me fall if I do the right and honest things I have to do. My crazy son is still clean and sober going on 5 months now what a mircle. Thank God.. That is a gift beyound my wildest dreams come true and that wouldn't be so if I did change myself. Being sober today just feels normal and the adnormal looks adnormal today. I'm graftiful for today but just for today one day at a time I don't project anything ( that can be my biggest let down ) so for today I thanked god this morning and will all day and that will also be the last words i say tonite god willing. To all Have a great day and hang in there, it is a roller coaster ride indeed...   Love yeahs: Gail from the jersey shore area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful uplifting entry. I'm so glad your life is starting to feel blessed. Yes, one day at a time....that's how to always look at life. If we look to far ahead we worry and if we look back we gringe from the pain we've caused ourselves and others. One thing that I'm so grateful for in being sober is knowing what I did yesterday, who I talked to, etc etc. That to me is a blessing. Half of my drunken days were spent not even knowing what day it was, what I'd said or whom I'd hurt. So to be in full control is a miracle to me. You keep up the good work and always trust in our father to get us through.