Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 25, 2006

another day thank god

Thank you for the great responds I have recieved, what a encouragment. It is another day and I had a long good sleep that I need seeing the master lies face to face with my sons addiction is like fighting demons, but I will not let them in I have a God that is stronger then that and people in my life that will help. I'm grateful today and still taking it slow. I have to make more time for meetings because I feel the loss when I don't attend them like I use to. I always had work as a outlet for my pain and confusion but this time that didn't even work I had to take a couple of days and regroup thank god I did Thank you for all your support that I recieve on-line it really does help and your all in my prayers.. Till later Love Gail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes another day is upon us, isn't it beautiful that we have another day to make things right. Either with loved ones, family or friends. Or just with ourselves. This day brings snow to our part of Michigan....not much but a dusting. Then next week we'll see some warmer weather. Spring is almost upon us, new life is poking it's head out of the dirt ready to bloom again. You stay strong and take care of YOU :)