Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 5, 2013

2013 can't believe it!

Well Oct. 1st I celebrated 10 years without a drink. I'm thinking back on all the changes. I have two grandchildren now relations have changed/ Some grew together some apart. My Mom passed away and I was sober to take care of her the last 8 days from when she was released from the hospital. Years ago OMG I would have drank for a month and still because of that alone. Poor Me! Pour me a drink. Thank God I haven't in 10 years and the desire is gone. I always have to remember where I came from, Where I'm at & how did I get here!
I don't know what lays ahead for me but God has a plan,, I didn't believe that for a while, but let me tell you (for me).. I know and have felt the presents of God all the time or just out of the blue. and I just Thank Him for today.
I hope to start writing again, I started this in 2003 my book is getting full, lol.. But I read how it was and how it is now and boy it's amazing.

I love yeah,, Jersey Shore Girl..xxoo

No comments: